Follow the Color Challenge # 1

While coming up for a new clipart set or stock image for stock illustration sites One of my biggest challenges had been the color scheme . And mostly i have followed me instincts and my own eye.
While during the past week i have found many inspirational color swatches over at kuler which i would love to use in my next creation. And since many or few of you might know that i create cliparts for my own store AiFactory and for stock agnecies i need to follow some inspiration . So i am starting to challenge myself with color schemes . I hope to create more thematic , colorful and lively images while following these challenges i do hope that i will also sharpen my eye for color.
So here is the deal ! I will challenge myself and you the reader to create any form of creation ! it can be an imagery , a graphic design project , a clipart or illustration project  , a scrapbooking project OR any creative media! . You and me will have a week to come up with something and post the link over here !.
I am not expecting at the moment that many people will be interested in this but for me this is a quest to exploring colors and sharpening my skills . I will have a round of 15 to 20 challenges and i will post what i will be creating with it ! you are welcome to join me in this quest!. Here is Todays Follow the Color Challenge #1

Here is the link to Swatch set which you can download directly from Kuler
Deadline is 25th OCT 2009
Submit your images to the Flickr Group HERE tag them with FTCCHAL1
And if you have posted your work on your blog or site Share your links here!





0 comments:

Post a Comment