My Process of Coloring illustrations using mesh and knife tool


Since my aim here is just to share with you the process of coloring i will not be going much further in the details of drawing process but i will just elaborate my drawing a bit. I start by creating a sketch , then keeping it in front of me as a reference i turn to Flash . And start working with basic shapes circles and lines , . After i am done i export the lines as illustrator 8 document . After opening it up in illustrator i have a clean crisp line which is exactly what i want. This little girl is part of a digital stamps series that i am creating for Aifactory Crafters community , her name is Ella and she is sitting in a yoga pose here :) Continue reading the tutorial that i wrote for Aivault HERE
Ella is available for download through Aifactory store hop on over to AiFactory Blog to know more about her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment