AiFactory's First Design Team Challenge

AiFactory is hosting its first Design Team Challenge and i am super excited!! . The Team has created so cute and adorable arts that i just cant simply love them enough. The design team was provided Cowboy set to play along with and the theme was anything goes!. Here is what i have created

I used the Cowboy set available through aifactory . My Creation was entirely directed towards my son's birthday coming next week and i am thinking of creating a Cowboy themed party. Get more ideas and inspiration by visiting  The Challenge Post .
As a special mention Laurie Wilson Of Clearly Deslightful created t'his Soooo very adorable card! don't you just fall in love with this one!! check it out at Laurie's blog How she created it ! Here is her creation


Now it's YOUR turn! Post your challenges from AiFactory Challenge Blog post by Monday, September 7th at midnight EST. You could win this adorable set if you win! Check out the DT for some awesome inspiration... and speaking of the Design Team, we are still growing! If you are interested in becoming a part of this up and coming group, check out this post. The winner will be announced on Tuesday when the new challenge is posted.

AiFactory also has it's own community! Check it out and join to upload your images there as well, along with great information and creative ideas! If you upload your creation to an on-line gallery, please use AIF001.

Go check out these ladies for some inspiration!
Ashley (Challenge Coordinator)
Carole
De(DT & Challenge Coordinator)





6 comments:

de said...

Very cute Mia! Happy early birthday to your son!

Ashley Newell said...

This is so cute Mia! I love it! And happy early birthday to your son! :)

FibreJunky said...

Love the invitation! Happy early birthday to you son!

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute! I played along here is my tag:
http://vectorvault.ning.com/photo/my-1st-digi

Lee said...

Mia!! I'm sure lovin' your site and these absolutely adorable images!!!! I'm so flattered you would want me on your design team and I'd love to join you all!! Can you contact me via my e-mail so we can chat a bit? Thank you soooo much!!!

Lee said...

Would help if I left my e-mail huh?? LOL grizzlys4 AT yahoo.com

Post a Comment